Che Bella Essentials
Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Exfoliation: Minerals in the mud will gently scrub away dead skin cells, leaving behind fresh, rejuvenated skin.
- Deep cleaning and detoxifying: The sodium and magnesium in the mud will pull toxins from the skin, removing excess oil and residue.
- Providing relief for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne: While it is not a treatment or a cure for these disorders, it can help control the symptoms by naturally exfoliating and controlling the PH balance in your skin.
- Stimulating circulation: Applying the Dead Sea Mud Mask stimulates blood circulation, which improves skin elasticity and minimizes the appearance of pores, wrinkles and lines. It also creates a more even skin tone.
- Safe for dry skin: While excess oil is absorbed from the skin, skin is not stripped of its natural moisture. The minerals in the mud will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean, but not parched.
- 100% Natural, Vegan and Cruelty Free
Use once or twice a week. Apply a light layer to a clean face. Let it nourish your skin for 20 minutes. After mud dries rinse with water. Test on a small area first for sensitivity. Can be applied to the body, scalp and hair as well.
Ingredients: Deionized water, Dead Sea Mud, Kaolin Clay, Green Tea Extract, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, aloe Vera Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Calendula Oil, Xanthan Gum, Isoprene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Tip: Exfoliate with Che Bella Himalayan Salt Scrub the day before using Che Bella Dead Sea Mud Mask. This will give your skin a cleaner palate (since Dead Cells were removed with the salt Scrub) for the mud mask to draw out impurities from pores and to nourish the skin.